Random thoughts. I can't help but laugh as I write that title. Isn't that what 95% of all my posts should be titled? (By the way FYI- Did you know that 87.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot?)
1.I'm still sitting here from last night. I'm just a WEE bit sore and cannot move...... JK
2. One day I'm going to get my HTML to end up in the right place ...well, maybe. I won't hold my breath.
3. Would someone please come over and clean out all the clutter that has accumulated around here?
4. The last day of school is June 12. That is exactly 16 days, 23 hours, 48 minutes and 19 seconds from this writing, 18 seconds.....17.....16.....15.....14.....*sigh* (note the school bus on my header. I have a love hate relationship with it. Love it in the AM...not so much in the PM.)
5. I'm tired. I have been looking for a Tuesday guest star song to say how tired I am but the only one I can find is the one from the movie Blazing Saddles, where Madeline Khan sings about how tired she is. If you've seen it, you know that it really wouldn't be in the best of taste. But she is so tired
6. Monkeys Really AREN'T That Funny.
7. About 3 months ago, we made a huge investment. We started a vending machine business. Bought 5 very nice machines that hold over 400 items...including canned drinks, bottled drinks, chips, snacks, desserts, and entrees. It's called the Office Deli.
8. I'll take walking into a 900 degree, fully engulfed with flames, smoke filled building over working with family any day!!
9. Intentional randomness doesn't come as naturally as plain old randomness.
10. Where's the Beef?