Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's All About Me .... Again

A while ago. Edie @ Rich Gifts, posted this post from an email she received. Many of her answers were really funny. You should go check it out by clicking HERE. Anyway, I decided to give it a go.

1. Were you named after anyone? Yes, my great, great grandmother. But even more importantly, my grandfather named his boat after me!

2. When was the lst time you cried? That is completely confidential.

3. Do you like your handwriting? yes, when someone else writes it for me.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey (the real kind that you use after Thanksgiving).

5. Do you have kids? I think so.

6. If you were another person, would you want to be friends with you? I'm not sure. I think I would give myself a headache.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Only when it is very inappropriate.

8. Do you still have your tonsils? Don't you wish you knew!

9. Would you bungee jump? Been there. Done that. Loved it. Would do it again in a second!

10. What is your favorite cereal? (Do you really care?) Probably Lucky Charms. I like to keep it healthy.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Okay, I'm going to cheat here and use Edie's answer. I loved it. Only when they have shoelaces.

12. Do you think you are strong? I used to be...until I hurt my back.

13. What is your favorite ice cream? Butter Brickle, and it is VERY hard to find.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? I'm not sure. I think whether or not they are talking TO me or DOWN AT me.

15. Red or Pink? Red...and anything besides pink.

16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? That as I get older, I cannot do the things I used to be able to do.

17. Who do you miss the most? My grandmother.

18. What color shoes are you wearing? Yellow Hi-top Chuck Taylors.

19. What was the last thing you ate? A cracker (boy, that was exciting!)

20.What are you listening to right now? Just the clicking of the computer keys.

21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? If I was a crayon, I doubt I would care.

22. Favorite smells? OK, this will sound stupid but I love the smell that my gear has after I've been in a house fire.

23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Chatty Kelly.

24. Favorite sports to watch? On tv-none, Live-well, if it is a close or exciting game, then any. Guess what, I'm not a big sports enthusiast.

25. Hair Color- Revlon Light Ash Brown #50. Oh before that? Brown.

26. Eye color? It depends what I'm doing. I've been told that they are green at certain times. Otherwise they are brown.

27. Contacts- In my cell phone-Yes. In my eyes- No.

..............................

This is longer than I realized. I'll finish it later.

Chow! (mein)





<span class=MyADHDMe" border="0">



11 comments:

On Purpose said...

You are such a fun person...looking forward to learning more!

Kelly said...

#7 - LOL!!!! Too true.

I loved this list. You crack me up. (no pressure). ;-)

KrippledWarrior said...

LUCKY CHARMS, The breakfast of Champions. Sugar & Marshmallows. That covers all BOTH food groups. You touch my heart. I love heroes and Patriots. Thank you for stepping forward. Not many have the strength and love to do it.
KW

Edie said...

Oh yay there's more!

1. Now THAT is love!
2. 1st time? I thought it said last time. Out of the womb I hope.
3. lol.
7. Me too.
10. They really are healthy. They have fiber and iron. Think I'll go get a bowl.
16. You might like my post tomorrow.
24. Me either.
25. Haha! - Revlon, Medium Golden Chestnut Brown, #46

Looking forward the part 2!

Heidi said...

Great list! It got too long for me,too. You and I have similar attention spans, I'm thinking. *wink*

I liked your twist on "contacts" in your cell phone- yes! Good one.

samurai said...

I couldn't help but chuckle... and it is always nice to laugh.

Thank you for sharing.

My ADHD Me said...

Edie- Ha. It WAS supposed to say when was the "Last" time you cried. I left out the "a" and last became lst.

I've been away from the computer for a few days. Am back now. (obviously)

My ADHD Me said...

I'll publish part 2 after tomorrow's post. Because Tomorrow's Tuesday. You know what that means!

Kelly said...

...unless you don't know what it means...then you're too young to have seen Mickey Mouseketeer (SP?)Club.

Greg C said...

Haha. I thought they were talking about electrical contacts. I was going to say copper.

Karen Hossink said...

Wait a minute. You said "Anything but pink." Isn't pink CK's favorite color? Don't you love her???
How could you like red more than pink? Especially HOT pink? (Which might be my fave!)