Friday, August 27, 2010
A Random Random Dozen
1. What is your favorite Mexican Dish?
One with Mexican food in it.
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
Does doing it on the bus on the way to school count as procrastinating?
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
Depends on who's paying.
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
Anything they served at school HAD to be better than anything my mother would have sent...if she remembered to make it.
5. Is religion a crutch?
A crutch is similar to a cane, which is what you use after disc fusion and a few laminectomies ...along with a brace, bone stimulator, raised toilet seat, bench in the bathtub and a bottle of Dilaudid.
6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport?
7. Do you consider yourself rich?
I consider my grandmother's blackberry role with cream on it very rich! AND Delicious!
8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
A) CPR... however, I have discovered that it is rarely successful unless someone is already administering it before EMS gets there. What are you waiting for? It's easy! sign up for a class today!!
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
ahem, I'll have to pass on this as I am going to need to learn to walk again first.
10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone?
I worked in the FD. Nuff said
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
Kids that pay all, part, or even just a portion of their own way tend to do much better.
12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
When I was getting ready for surgery, I was going to run a Tuesday Guest Star with a doctor song. I never got around to it but did a little searching. UNFORTUNATELY, I found this one.
All I really remember is doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor.....