Today is Tuesday.
You know what that means.
We're gonna have a special guest....
Recap of JM's driving "minor incidents".
7-07 Got Driver's License. We gave him my 1991 Nissan Sentra that I had driven for 16 years, (best car I ever owned).
Within 13 months of having his license...
1. I showed him how to check oil...forgot to replace oil cap....after driving a day like that, entire engine soaked in oil and alternator ruined (I take responsibility for this one).
2. Hydroplaned, ended up in ditch.
3. Forgot to turn off headlights. Battery dead.
4. Went to spit out window (a guy thing?), missed, looked away for "1 second" to wipe off window, drifted out of lane, over-corrected, ran off road, blew out 2 tires.
5. Hit a deer, knocked off side mirror, broke rear window, cut hand (minor cut...the guy at "Waffle House" told him he didn't need stitches.
6. Learned that when the little arrow is pointing to E that your car won't move.
7. Backs into friends garage, breaks tail light.
8. Stopped at stop sign but didn't see other car coming. Pulled out in front of it..... Little red Nissan is totaled.
2 months later we find him another car.
Great deal. 2004 Chevy Cavalier with 54,000 miles for $2,000. Excellent condition.
Drove it for 16 days.
9. Rear ended a car that was turning....Little Blue Cavalier is totaled.
Court, Fines, Community Service, Driving Class, made him deposit money from every paycheck into a bank account for insurance AND we took his license for 4 months (can hardly believe the judge let him keep it).
ANYWAY, today's special guest, The Playmates 1958, is a prelude to my next post...">