Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Surprise in the Mailbox......For ME!!






So I go outside and there sitting on the grill is yet another package from the post office.













I order many of the gifts I give on-line so this was no surprise. I barely looked at it and was about to put it in the chest with all the others, to wrap at a later date...but wait! I recognize the return name and address. This is for ME!! EXCITING!!










I rush into the house and begin to open it.















Exciting! And beautifully wrapped!!















What a beautiful card AND bookmark!















It is a handmade original Rich Gift!























But WAIT!! There's more! How Cool Is THAT!! A fire engine Christmas tree ornament! I LOVE IT!!















I decided to hang it right on the front of the tree. Do you see it?


















Zoom in......There! That's better.....Actually, it's
Perfect!












Thank you so much Edie.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!





MyADHDMe




10 comments:

Blasé said...

You and yours have a safe, wonderful, and hearty Christmas! xo

Sue J. said...

I'd say you both made the perfect ornament exchange!

Your tree is beautiful! Hope, joy, firetrucks and Sponge Bob. Edie needs to pull up that chair so you can share the stories behind all those ornaments.

Merry Christmas, dear... Let's plan to get-together in 2010, OK?

samurai said...

That is really cool! and appropriate!

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Mocha with Linda said...

How fun!

I received a surprise Christmas card in the mail. Thanks for making me smile!

Merry Christmas!

Sue J. said...

Wow...maybe I'm the next one to write this post....

THANK YOU!!!!

Jenny wren's nest said...

How fun to get a package in the mail.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Jenny

Edie said...

Hey what a cool ornament for a very cool YOU! Or are you hot since you're a firefighter? Oh no! I don't know the rules!!! :o *chuckle*

Hey I had a dream that you came to visit. It was just a short visit but we had fun and there was lots of laughing going on. So what time are going to be here?

We have SNOW today!! It's the first time every I will (may) have a white Christmas. Only 3" of white but hey...

On Purpose said...

Your tree is beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Kelly said...

FUn girft and the perfect ornament. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Nice post & nice blog. I love both.