Thursday, February 25, 2010
Welcome to the Random Dozen. Hosted by Linda at 2nd Cup Of Coffee.
1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
My gun is a hard worker and is very responsible. It has become a part of the family. I imagine I'll keep it until it retires.My bow and arrow, on the other hand, have been nothing but trouble. I need to go ahead and fire them....I think shooting them would be a bit extreme.
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
I'm happy just knowing where my kids are.
3. Are you usually early, late, or on time?
It depends on whose time we're talking about.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
Neither. My typing stinks. I'm happy when I reach 30 wpm.
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
As long as it doesn't turn my finger green, I'm happy.
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
A chip off the ol' block.
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
The funny ones.
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
Rosanne Rosanna Danna Hair Fun Fact....You can't tell the difference.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
Neither. I would kindly give it to my mother to use for herself....they do inner-self make overs don't they?
10. Are you allergic to anything?
Only the things that cause me to have allergic reactions.
11. Why is it so hard to change?
What's the big deal? You go to the closet, pick out another outfit and put it on.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
I'm sorry. I didn't hear the question.