Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random Dozen








Welcome to the Random Dozen. Hosted by Linda at 2nd Cup Of Coffee.


1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?

My gun is a hard worker and is very responsible. It has become a part of the family. I imagine I'll keep it until it retires.My bow and arrow, on the other hand, have been nothing but trouble. I need to go ahead and fire them....I think shooting them would be a bit extreme.



2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?

I'm happy just knowing where my kids are.


3. Are you usually early, late, or on time?

It depends on whose time we're talking about.


4. Are you more of a New York or California type?

Neither. My typing stinks. I'm happy when I reach 30 wpm.


5. Do you have a special ring tone?

As long as it doesn't turn my finger green, I'm happy.


6. What is your favorite type of chip?

A chip off the ol' block.


7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....

The funny ones.


8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"

Rosanne Rosanna Danna Hair Fun Fact....You can't tell the difference.


9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?

Neither. I would kindly give it to my mother to use for herself....they do inner-self make overs don't they?


10. Are you allergic to anything?

Only the things that cause me to have allergic reactions.


11. Why is it so hard to change?

What's the big deal? You go to the closet, pick out another outfit and put it on.


12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.

I'm sorry. I didn't hear the question.




<span class=MyADHDMe" border="0">



14 comments:

Blasé said...

I could be wrong, but I do believe that #4 was not about letters, wpm, keyboards, and things of that nature...

Sue J. said...

Someone's in a mood!! But I love that about you, because you are either rambling hysterically or giving us the one-two punch with a twist. (That sounds like a Shaun White snowboarding move....)

Excellent!!

Mocha with Linda said...

You are hilarious. Love the one about knowing where your kids are.

gianna said...

I guess that's one way to answer the dozen! :) YOu crack me up, but I like your fiery irony!
Thanks for your awesome words when you commented on my post. It really was super and helped me to feel like it wasn't just me.

Pam from alertandorientedx4 said...

Sometimes (like this morning!) I don't WANT to know where my kids are. 13-y-o was mad because I didn't wake him up in time...1 hour before he needed to leave he snarled "I'm awake--go away!!" grrrrr...had to watch Tim Conway and think about monkeys doing the meringue in order to be able to face my day....

Heidi said...

You're funny- I hate it when rings turn my finger green, too. Those ones from the gumball machine are case in point.

The most intriguing of your answers, to me, is the answer to #1. Where and at what (can't be whom, right?) do you fire this well loved piece of metal? Or did I just miss the joke?

samurai said...

#1 - -too good. You have to keep the good workers. Let the others go.

#2 - You know that's right.

#4 - i was unable to fund the font.

#5 - You have to avoid "cheap" gold. ;-)

#12 - i know what you mean.

Debbie said...

I loved these. How clever you are. And do you really always want to know where your kids are? Cause sometimes I'd rather not:)

Kelly said...

#12 - Oh you heard it!

Funny, haha.

My ADHD Me said...

2thinks- WAHAHAHA!
I'm sorry but it is sure to lose something in the translation.

Go back and re-read it. Think about if you have an employee that isn't doing his job. You need to let him go...ie fire him. But you wouldn't fire a hard working employee.

Ha...like I said, it loses something in the translation.

I told CK a while back, once you explain a joke, you might as well forget it because...well, just because.

My ADHD Me said...

CK- I'm sorry. Did you say something?

On Purpose said...

Girl you crack me up! I love it. This is always a place to come when a girl needs a laugh, a smile and rubbin' of elbows with a true genuine fun person! Love you!

Heidi said...

Hmmm. This proves I've been out of the work force too long. Home- too long. Thank goodness for my new job at the bookstore. Hopefully, I'm the gun and not the bow and arrow.

Why do I fear for making a perverted joke by accident? Hopefully that did not just happen.

I get so confused over here sometimes. Think I'll just go watch Cher again.

Edie said...

I had a mouth full of coffee when I read #1 and it was almost all over the computer screen.

You are hysterical!