Wednesday, February 3, 2010
The Return of The Dreaded WVB
It seems like the spammers have been out more lately. Because of that, we are encountering more and more of The Dreaded WVB..........Word Verification Box.
As I have mentioned in the past, we should not look at these scrambled letters as an inconvenience, but rather as a wonderful way to enrich our vocabularies. I have learned quite a few new and useful words because of the WVB
one day I said it to me girl, and now me girls me wife.
And a LOVELY thing she is too.
Monkeys are Funny,
ANYWAY, as I was saying......Here are some more of the words I have learned thanks to The Dreaded WVB.
1. belyros- when you eat too much food and your stomach grows.
"Last night I ate so much dinner that my belyros 2 inches!"
2. antly- the way your mother's sister acts if she is from the north. Down here in the
south they act auntly.
3. cyclint- A cyclops morphed with Clint Eastwood. Go ahead. Make my day!
4. galgab- what we women do when we sit down to chat.
5. jarslism- the study of jars.
6. poman- opposite of rich man.
7. swelyal- another southern word. What one says in the south when things are good.
"We're doin' swelyal.
8. deadlyn- What we have when Lyn passed away. Poor Lyn.
9. adamal- Your dog, cat, a bear, tiger or other mammal. But I hab a cold and by dose is
10. billiat- When you cannot find Billy. "Where's billiat?"
11. milyc. What one kid says to another when they are sharing a lollypop and it is his turn.
12. gralfepi- I have no idea. But I love the sound of it when I say it out loud.
That's all for today!