Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today is Tuesday. You know What That Means...

Today is Tuesday.
You know what that means.
We're gonna have a special guest!!

So wiggle your ears
Like good Mousekateers.
Cause Tuesday is Guest Star Day!!!

The Carol Burnett Show was one of my favorites when I was growing up. Some of the jokes were over my head but the laughter was contagious. I absolutely LOVE it when Tim Conway starts because whoever is doing the scene with him never stood a chance.
Watching them try to keep from laughing was always the funniest part of the entire skit.






MyADHDMe



">

7 comments:

samurai said...

I hate to sound this old... but they just don't make shows like that anymore! LOL...

I loved the Carol Burnett show! Thank you for the smile this morning.

I put the Dr Pepper down before watching the clip. ;
)

Greg C said...

Carol Burnett was the best and still is in my book. I can watch a skit I have seen a dozen times and it still cracks me up. I loved this one. Snort.

Kelly said...

hardee, har, har! I like the Tara clip and I'm surprised you didn't do that one (where she wears the curtains with the curtain-rod).

KrippledWarrior said...

Tim Conway, Carol Burnett, Vicki Lawrence and Harvey Korman were so funny. And I'm old enough to have understood all the innuendos.
Thanx fer the grins.
Ps, My list of words was a yank on your chain. Not a challenge. I only tease people I like.

Blasé said...

That was one of the top-best episodes of that Show.

Pam from alertandorientedx4 said...

I laugh until I cry each and every time I see this. It just never gets old! Thank you!!!!

Edie said...

This was Great! I love the way they all lost it at the end. I always loved the Carol Burnett Show.