This is the conclusion to my It's All About Me.....Again Post.
If you're interested, you can go back and read Part 1 if you missed it.
28. Favorite Food? Anything that my grandmother used to make.
29. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? there are 2 kinds of movies I like and they are extreme opposites of each other. I like movies like Saving Private Ryan, We Were Soldiers etc, and I like sappy musicals like The Sound of Music and Fiddler on the Roof. (P.S. You can only call them sappy if you really like them). Used to LOVE Gone with the Wind but I OD'ed on it.
30. Last movie you watched? I watched Rocky Balboa on tv the other night. Never was a huge Rocky fan. I liked the first 2 alright. However, CK and I were just talking about it that day so I figured it was meant to be. It wasn't bad but it kind of reminded me of the last Indiana Jones movie. Harrison Ford was just too old to be putting himself in situations like that. I will say that I would never have thought someone Sylvester Stallones age could have pumped himself up to look like he did. He easily put the majority of any 20-30 year old man to shame. I'm surprised he didn't have a heart attack with all the working out he had to have done.
opps....got off track a bit there. Monkey's Are Funny.
31. What color shirt are you wearing? I own about 25 blue firefighter t-shirts. So can you guess?
32. Summer or Winter? We all went through this with the January or July thing. Summer of course! Winter is too cold. Everyone agreed except His Princess. Where she lives (where the kangaroos jump out in front of the cars), July is COLD!
33. Hugs or Kisses? No offense......don't touch me. (sorry...I have issues.....LOTS and LOTS of issues!)
34. Favorite Dessert? My grandmother's Blackberry roll with cream. The only thing I have ever had that is close to it is the one CK makes with my grandmother's recipe. Of course getting recipes from ones grandmother can be difficult. Exactly how much is a pinch, a dash, just a bit, or "til you feel like it is enough"?
35. What book are you reading right now? I'm not reading any book right now. Obviously I am typing right now.
36. What is on your mouse pad? The Virginia Capital Building. (A family member works there).
37. What did you watch on tv last night? I only watch NCIS, Law and Order Criminal Intent and Special Victims, House and CSI. I'm sure I was watching a re-run of one of those.
38. Favorite Sound? Oh Come ON! I don't know. I guess the sound of silence.
39. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Yes...among many others.
40. What is the farthest you have been away from home? In real life or in my head? I don't think the latter can be measured in miles.
41. Do you have Special Talents? Yep!
42. Where were you born? In a galaxy far far away........but my birth cert says VA.
*whew* We're done with that! Now you know more about me than I do.