Friday, September 5, 2008

Homework


Let me start out by saying that I'm not complaining...........

I can already tell that by the 3rd week of school (if I make it that long), I am not going to be able to help Alberquando with his homework. Bless his little ADHD heart. It is truly the blind leading the visually challenged. His organizational skills are..um...err..lacking (to put it kindly). I have absolutely no idea where (or who) he got these traits from. You can't end a sentence in the word "from", can you? I know you can end a question with it because the question would be "Can you end a sentence with the word "from"?. But I am quite sure there is a preposition law out there somewhere and "from" is part of it.

Anyway, I just don't understand how he gets so distracted.....and over the littlest things....
little things
tiny things
tiny people
little people
munchkins
Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow brick road. Follow the yellow brick, follow the yellow brick, follow the yellow brick road.

Follow is an odd looking word. Take a moment to look at it. No, I'm serious. Oh alright! If you won't go back and read it, I'll write it again....pay attention....FOLLOW. Low Wow. Hhhmmm. Check this out...Crow Chow. (not puppy chow). Why does the R give the word the nice long O sound but when the R is changed to an H, then the word gets the ow sound? Take away the R and the H and then they both get the ow sound, Cow. Change the C in cow to a B and it gets the long O again....BUT, only if you're wearing the Bow in your hair and and not using the Bow to scrape your nose on the floor. OK, OK, I get it. So my Random Questions aren't quite as deep as some other ones we are all aware of. What? You're not aware of other Random Questions? Want a deep one? Click here. opps, try again. CLICK HERE!

Oh Great. Now how did this happen. I obviously clicked somewhere that I shouldn't have. This happened once before and CK walked me through fixing it. I think I am supposed to go to Edit Html. Problem is, she told me to NEVER go to Edit Html unless she is either here with me or on the phone with me.

There is absolutely NO way I can continue to write like this. The line under all the words is messing up my thought process....that's right....blame it on the line.

That's OK, I have to go help Alberquando with his homework anyway.
Not that I'm complaining.....

Before I go I'm going to try something bold. (I would write that in Bold letters but at this point, I'm afraid to change anything. ANYWAY, Here is a picture of my 2 little angels. Well, I say here is is but I'm not sure where it is going to turn up. You may have already seen it at the top of the page, it may be floating around the middle or maybe it will be here at the end...regardless of where the picture is, it is my angels on the first day of school. unless there is no picture at all in which case I couldn't figure out how to do it.

OK, I'm off........bet you already knew that.


17 comments:

Kelly said...

WAHAHAHAHA!! Loved it. And yes, you are not an approved user of edit HTML without me. And the picture showed up and everything!

And Edie added a really RANDOM question today about frogs, for those of YOU who had problems with her heavy questions. (no, I didn't mean YOU ADHD Jo, just using YOU as a general term...yeah right).

"The wind began to switch the house to pitch
And suddenly the hinges started to unhitch
Just then the witch, to satisfy an itch
Went flying on her broomstick thumbing for a hitch."

The Patterson 5 said...

Oh dear! Alberquando's homework may never get done! Go ahead and complain I do not like homework either. I am sure it is necessary but it sure spoils a perfectly beautiful play outside afternoon!

The Patterson 5 said...

You and chatty Kelly with your songs. I am going to be singing the Wizard of Oz ALL day!

My ADHD Me said...

WHICH, was not a healthy SITuation FOR the wicked witch...

Kelly said...

"You've killed her so completely
That we thank you very sweetly."

This is a kid's movie????? Another one to add to my list. Oh dear!

My ADHD Me said...

"As the mayor of the Munchkin City
In the county of the Land of Oz
I welcome you most REGALLY.
But we've got to verify it LEGALLY.
To see (to see)
If she (if she)
Is morally, ethically, spiritually, physically, positively, absolutely, undeniably, and reliably dead!"

"As coroner, I must confer, I've thoroughly examined her. And she's not only merely dead, she's really most sincerely dead!"

My ADHD Me said...

With the Tropical Storm/Hurricane coming this way, there is a good chance that we will be without electricity sometime in the next 12-48 hours.
So to all of you are holding back, it's ok to go ahead and comment....or I guess I could keep doing it myself. Look at my numbers growing!!!

Kelly said...

I got a message from the Power company (no kidding) to "be prepared for extended outages."

I just hope a house doesn't land on me! Oh, that is a tornado, not a hurricane.

Wow - you sure do have a lot of comments. Unfortuately, it's mainly me & you (and you & me - tea for 2 and 2 for tea....) Monkeys ARE funny!

Edie said...

LOL!!!
"We represent the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, and in the name of the lollipop guild....
.....we wish to welcome you to munchkin land."
Ha!

I have to tell you that you are just a delight to my soul. Laughter really is a good medicine and there's lot's of medicine over here! It really has done much for my heart. Thank you my bloggy friend.

"Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go do-own (or is that dow-own), medicine go down."

Have a great day! :D

My ADHD Me said...

oh, I see Edie is changing the genre on us.

Super-cali-fragi-listic-expi-ali- docious!

That reminds me of A Super Calloused Fragile Mystic Hexed By Hallitosis.

Hey, my link won't work correctly in the comment section...or is it me?

You'll have to go to my post that was written in May to get that. The title is This Just Cracks Me Up.

My ADHD Me said...

WOW! I have 11 comments in just a few short hours. AMAZING!!

Sue J. said...

OK, Mary Poppins, you help Alberquando with his homework. Mom needs to turn on the TIVO so she can record the next TCM showing of "The Wizard of Oz."

Poppies! Poppies! Poppies! POPPIES!!! Oh, I'm sorry. That line wasn't actually in the movie. But it followed so well with what you were saying. Follow, follow, follow, follow....

OK...I'm going to my storm cellar, because I understand that when houses come down on you, they can actually kill wicked witches, and I don't have a good defense attorney, unless you can recommend one to me....a great and powerful one, perhaps.

You're too funny, chick! Can't wait to see you.

Edie said...

I think you have to use html code if you want the link to work in the comment section. Let's see.

Edie said...

It ate my link.

Karen Hossink said...

Oh, this was fun!!!
Your sister told me to come visit you, as I have a son (8 years old) with ADHD. She said you would be able to give me insights into what it's like to live with ADHD.
I know God didn't make a mistake when He created Matthew and I trust He has good plans for my little guy. If it's OK with you, I'm going to keep checking in here for doses of encouragement! *grin*

HisPrincess said...

You two are a three ring circus! And that's quite an achievement considering there are only two of you!

I've no idea where Alberquando gets his tendency to get off track...none whatsoever.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Ever heard the term "whirling dervish?" That's what LOVINGLY came to mind as I read this post. You are a hoot. An active hoot. But I never liked Oz, even as a kid. I don't know why. I have some theories why, but then I'd be getting off-track ....