Wednesday, August 20, 2008

T, C, & C ...oh my....PART 4 (4 of 5)

You all must be going crazy trying to figure out what we decided to do!

( if you aren't up to date by now then I'm sorry but it isn't fair for the rest of the class to wait. Therefore you'll need to catch up on your own time.)

OH ALL RIGHT!! We'll wait just a few minutes for you to read the last 3 posts so you can catch up with the story. This is a huge inconvenience for all of the consistent readers. Please try to be more considerate next time.

OK, We were looking for something to do that we all would enjoy. That's when we decided to rent a rocket and take a trip to the moon. KIDDING!! Just making sure you were paying attention.

We are in an average sized town...trying to watch our pennies....no beach or local themeparks. Just a typical neighborhood. Sooooooo.....We Went Bowling!

CRASH!! That was the sounds of disappointment heard throughout the blogging world.

Tip to all new bloggers......never build up something that isn't spectacular. I've been sitting here FOREVER trying to make "we went bowling" live up to everyone's expectations.

It was fun though. I haven't bowled in many years. Did you know that you use muscles when you bowl that seldom get used? Did you know that unused muscles don't like to be rudely put to work after they have been asleep for a long time? Did I mention how stiff I am today?

Well, we've almost come to the end of a recap of our first 24 hours here. What else could I possibly say to finish this off? What could we possibly do in a 24 hour span that could top or even equal what has happened so far?

"What?" You ask.

Tune in next time!
Same Bat Blog!
Same Bat Story......................

4 comments:

My ADHD Me said...

Stay Tuned. The conclusion has been written and will be posted sometime tonight after 8:00.

To His Princess, I have no idea what time it will be where you are. I only recently figured out what season it is!

Oh no. Now I have pressure to remember to post this tonight. Let's see if I can remember how to set it to automatically post at a certain time. hhmm

The Patterson 5 said...

Bowling sounds like great fun! I just love reading about the things you and your boys do together. I hope my boys will want to hang out with me and go bowling too!

Kelly said...

Holy Bowling Batman! Pow! Crash! Boom!

Edie said...

Oh darn I'm late and have fallen behind again. Sorry but I thought I bookmarked your blog last night and just now discovered that I didn't. The problem has been corrected and your blog is now in it's proper place in my favs list.

It sounds like you're having a great time and your bloging skills are coming along quite well.

I'm off to read the conclusion. See you in a minute.