Thursday, October 2, 2008

And the Winners Are....

I know, that was mean. There you were, all excited to see who won the contest and I left you hanging.

I couldn't pick just one winner, so there are 2. I won't say what the prize is until after they receive it in the mail.

Pink Shoe Lady
and
Edie (at Rich Gifts)

YEA!!!!!!!

I'll come to your blogs and let you know you won. I'll give you my e-mail address AND THEN if you trust me enough to e-mail me your mailing address....your prize will be on the way.

All rights reserved. No purchase necessary. Winners must be 18 years old or older and must be citizens of the United States or any other country. Any members of the Bill Gates family are excluded from this contest and their entries will be disqualified. Prizes will be mailed within 48 hrs of receiving address. The contest remains the property of MyADHDMe and any copyright infringements will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

(Now if I could only get back to the regular size letters......)

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Hooray for them!

So are you going to "tell them what they've won, Johnny?"

Edie said...

I won! Woohoo! I just can't wait to see what it is. I know it's bound to be good. Thank you, thank you.

I'll have to play comment catch up another time. I just got back from the doctor and well I'm still sick. I have laryngitis (sp?) and a viral infection. I did watch your video last night though. LOL For a minute there I thought we were never gonna get to see your face. :)

Sue J. said...

Well, even if I won (which I didn't), I would have to forfeit my prize because Bill Gates is my uncle. But, there couldn't be two more randomly chosen nice winners!

So the drum roll really wasn't the prize? Actually, when the roll is called up yonder...that's the real prize. (And I'll be there! EVERYBODY....When the roll (when the roll) is called up yonder (I'll be there)........)

Hope you have some blogs planned in the meantime. It could be a long wait until what's behind Door #1 is revealed!

Edie said...

Oh I forgot to congratulate The Pink Shoe Lady (how RUDE). Congratulations Pamela!!!

(Must be the foggy brain... spraying Lysol in here before I go.)

Anonymous said...

You are too funny. And I forgot to tell you that you look like you're 25. That might make me envious. I guess that's what happens when you exercise like a firewoman.

Hooray for you and for the wieners. I mean winners.

The Patterson 5 said...

Congrats to the winners! Do we get to find out what they won! The suspense!

My ADHD Me said...

Chatty Kelly-Well Ed, They will get their prizes that were chosen"especially for them" (and anyone else who could have won. Can't tell until they get them...that would spoil the surprise.

Edie-GO BACK TO BED SO YOU WILL GET BETTER!!

Sue J-I must have forgotten that Bill Gates was your uncle. That reminds me....May I borrow a couple of hundred dollars?

Beverly Dru-You are just too too sweet. Notice the shots of me were not close ups. Even Rosanne Rosanna Danna looked younger from a distance!

Mrs P-Patience my dear...Patience