Saturday, July 26, 2008

Follow That Bear! or not

Ok, Here I am again.
What to write...hhmmm

The bear went over the mountain
The bear went over the mountain
The bear went over the mountTAIN
To see what he could see.

You may be wondering what that was all about. Wait a minute. If you have ever read any of my posts, you're not wondering at all. Just taking it in stride.

To see what he could see
To see what he could see
The bear went over the mounTAIN
To see what he could see.

I'm going over the mountain now to try to think of what to say today. Oh great I finally got over the mountain and guess what was there?

He saw another mountain.
He saw another mountain.
He saw another mounTAIN
That's all that he could see.

Now what? I thought the answer was right there, over the mountain, almost in my grasp.
But alas, another obstacle.
The answer must be on the other side of THAT mountain.

SO

The bear went over that mountain
The bear went over that mountain
the bear went over that mounTAIN
To see what he could see.

Well you, guessed it.

He saw another mountain
He saw another mountain
He saw another mounTAIN
That's all that he could see.

Fool me once, your fault.
Fool me twice, my fault.
It's hot. I'm sweaty. I forgot my water bottle. I've been hiking for hours AND I still don't have any idea what to write about. If you think I am going to travel over mountains all day just to come up with something to write about, then you're crazier than I am, and somehow I doubt that. Then again, what if the answer if right over the next mountain....NO WAY. I'm not doing it...

OK, just once more. The answer must be there.

The bear went over the mountain
The bear went over the mountain
The bear went over the mounTAIN
To see what he could see.

Man does that tick me off. I can't believe it but there it is in plain sight.

He saw another mountain
He saw another mountain
He saw another mounTAIN
That's all that he could see.

THAT'S IT! I'm done. No post today.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You are crazy. But then I knew that.

Kelly said...

p.s. Consider yourself "tagged." Go read my blog, and then you will have something to blog about - 6 random things about you.

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Hi My ADHD ME. Kelly didn't officially tag anyone so I've done it for her. I've tagged you on my blog. Come check it out for the details and then comment on both of our sites!

It's your destiny! :)

HisPrincess said...

You must be getting really fit with all that mountain climbing.

I find you so entertaining, even when you aren't saying anything!

The Patterson 5 said...

Oh I am laughing at this post! I am reading it because you tagged me and it's the one after your tagged post-I am laughing because this song is one that we (just me) sings while--- actually hiking. It drives the boys nuts! (which at times adds to the fun!)