Sunday, July 27, 2008

TAG---You're It

Chatty Kelly got tagged! In return she can tag 6 other people. Instead of tagging 6 people, she left an open invitation to everyone that reads her blog to respond if they want to. She left me a comment to consider myself tagged. (Thanks CK) She must have forgotten that being tagged requires copying, pasting, and linking. She knows my computer inadequacies and she ends up being the one that does ALL the "foot work" for my blog...aka anything that requires ANYTHING besides typing.

I wrote this post previously but now I am editing it now because I just got officially tagged by truth 4 the journey. Thank you S. What a nice way to make someone feel good. That's 2 tags. Am I cool or what?---What do you mean "What"?.

The tagging rules are on both of their blogs. I'm not going to copy them because I don't know how to cut and paste except with scissors and glue (and even then, not very well). I could type them out but my typing skills (aka lack of) are minimal at best. I could ask CK to do it but she's helped me alot and I think she is ready to give me the "You can give a man a fish and feed him for a day or you can teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime" speech. I want to learn, really I do...just not today...tomorrow? Also, anyone who reads my blog, got it from her so you probably already know the rules

OK, Here are 6 random things about me. (whew, bet you thought we'd never get here).

I. Here's a surprise to all of you. I tend to ramble.

2 This tag asks for 6 random things about me. Well, if you look up random in the dictionary, you will probably see a picture of me. (Go ahead and look, if your dictionary doesn't have my picture then it must be an older outdated book). I AM the definition of random. Webster says this about random..."impetuous and haphazard movement or course of action, not uniform, a chance of occurring or NOT occurring with a particular frequency, not uniform, an occurrence without prearrangement or planning".

3. Sometimes being random gets me into trouble.

4. I'm not 100% sure why God put me on this earth but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with helping people during their times of crisis or disaster. Or maybe I do those things so I can ignore my own problems. hhmmmm

5. I am looking for something but I haven't found it yet. Once I realize what it is I'm looking for, I think it will be easier to find.

6. I have a guilt complex. I feel guilty about things that I have no control over and even about things that I had nothing to do with at all. Even when I have done nothing wrong I might think someone thinks I did. Of course that makes me defensive, that gives me the "deer in the headlights" look, and then I really do LOOK guilty...but I'm not, really...why don't you believe me?

7. I don't always follow all the rules (aka...note this is random thing #7!)

So there you have it. 6/7 random things about me. I am SURE you all already had figured out the first 3.

oh yeah....

#8. I love to make people laugh but am unable to be funny "on demand". I need to wait until the little voices tell me something funny to say. Usually, they only blurt out things at "random" times.

Ok, I'm done...really I am.

10 comments:

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Thanks for the six random things about yourself. Interestingly, the first three were kind of a series - maybe you aren't as random as you think you are?? :)

Have a great Sunday!

Kelly said...

You made me laugh, and I really don't need to edit your post, because everyone gets the general idea.

One day I will come over and teach you to fish...or link...or cut and paste, or we'll just end up talking for 2 hours staight and then when we decide to get to the computer, it will be time for me to go home.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Good stuff! You have a very strong sense about who you are, and I like that in a person. Coming here is a breath of fresh air.

My ADHD Me said...

P.S. You'll note that I said I edited my post after Truth 4 the journey tagged me. I did that on my own..no help from CK. Yes, I know. I'm good.
P.S. She had already told me how to do that...AND I REMEMBERED!!

Pinkshoelady said...

Hi again,
I told you I would be back!

You are hilarious!
Thanks for making me laugh this morning.

I think you and I would make great friends!

I'll came by to laugh again sometime!

Pamela R.

marine's words said...

ok I have just now barley learn how to cut and paste and all that the coping part I stll have a hard tiem with at times I get it and others I don't I think I am ADD my .marina
PS. at lesat you have your sisters help :)

Sue J. said...

"I am looking for something but I haven't found it yet. Once I realize what it is I'm looking for, I think it will be easier to find."

OK, you may have just committed perjury. I believe your pro-Bono is truly of the U2 variety, as you still haven't found what you're looking for.

You had best get your defense attorney working on that lest you find yourself, quite unrandomly, somewhere away from your computer.

Kelly said...

My pastor said on Sunday that the answer to every question is Jesus...
What time is it? Jesus time.
What's for dinner? Jesus - the bread of life.

MYADHD days "What am I looking for?" JESUS!!!

Just a thought. My evangelism for the day (other than my blog of course).

HisPrincess said...

I too am computer challenged! So, you will find my six random things in Kelly's comments.

Bonita said...

We love your random little self! Keeps life interesting!