Chatty Kelly got tagged! In return she can tag 6 other people. Instead of tagging 6 people, she left an open invitation to everyone that reads her blog to respond if they want to. She left me a comment to consider myself tagged. (Thanks CK) She must have forgotten that being tagged requires copying, pasting, and linking. She knows my computer inadequacies and she ends up being the one that does ALL the "foot work" for my blog...aka anything that requires ANYTHING besides typing.
I wrote this post previously but now I am editing it now because I just got officially tagged by truth 4 the journey. Thank you S. What a nice way to make someone feel good. That's 2 tags. Am I cool or what?---What do you mean "What"?.
The tagging rules are on both of their blogs. I'm not going to copy them because I don't know how to cut and paste except with scissors and glue (and even then, not very well). I could type them out but my typing skills (aka lack of) are minimal at best. I could ask CK to do it but she's helped me alot and I think she is ready to give me the "You can give a man a fish and feed him for a day or you can teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime" speech. I want to learn, really I do...just not today...tomorrow? Also, anyone who reads my blog, got it from her so you probably already know the rules
OK, Here are 6 random things about me. (whew, bet you thought we'd never get here).
I. Here's a surprise to all of you. I tend to ramble.
2 This tag asks for 6 random things about me. Well, if you look up random in the dictionary, you will probably see a picture of me. (Go ahead and look, if your dictionary doesn't have my picture then it must be an older outdated book). I AM the definition of random. Webster says this about random..."impetuous and haphazard movement or course of action, not uniform, a chance of occurring or NOT occurring with a particular frequency, not uniform, an occurrence without prearrangement or planning".
3. Sometimes being random gets me into trouble.
4. I'm not 100% sure why God put me on this earth but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with helping people during their times of crisis or disaster. Or maybe I do those things so I can ignore my own problems. hhmmmm
5. I am looking for something but I haven't found it yet. Once I realize what it is I'm looking for, I think it will be easier to find.
6. I have a guilt complex. I feel guilty about things that I have no control over and even about things that I had nothing to do with at all. Even when I have done nothing wrong I might think someone thinks I did. Of course that makes me defensive, that gives me the "deer in the headlights" look, and then I really do LOOK guilty...but I'm not, really...why don't you believe me?
7. I don't always follow all the rules (aka...note this is random thing #7!)
So there you have it. 6/7 random things about me. I am SURE you all already had figured out the first 3.
#8. I love to make people laugh but am unable to be funny "on demand". I need to wait until the little voices tell me something funny to say. Usually, they only blurt out things at "random" times.
Ok, I'm done...really I am.