Sunday, June 1, 2008

5 Free Minutes

Unbelievable!! I actually was able to get both kids off of the computer, on a weekend, for more than 5 minutes. Alberquando is outside helping with yardwork (and not very happy about it) and the other one has gone to the Auto Parts Store.

I need a name for the other one. It needs to be something that goes with Alberquando. Something similar since they are brothers. Hmm, I know! I'll call him Jack!

Weekends are nice but I LOVE Mondays!! Everyone goes to work or school and I get to do what I want to do and what needs to be done in peace. I Love them but remember.....Absence makes the heart grow fonder. The school bus comes in 17 hours, 45 minutes and 13 seconds, 12, 11, 10, 9.....

Times up, they're coming back in.
Well, it was nice while it lasted.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

2 weeks until school is out....

Enjoy your free time while it lasts. It's almost over.

Anonymous said...

I cleaned the bathroom and mop the floors, did 2 loads of clothes and picked up my sick child from school. I made her chicken noodle soup and ginger ale. Then I grabbed a cup of coffee and headed to read your blog--you haven't written :( How can I make my day normal if I can't compare it to yours??

--ET

The Patterson 5 said...

I read your newer one first. I'm behind the times! Thanks for the giggle! I am savoring a few minutes while the boys are swimming and hubbie took the princess too! Wow, ET sounds busy and industrious!