Wednesday, June 11, 2008

To My #1 Fan

Dear #1 Fan,

Well, Hello. How kind you are. I am so sorry to have put so much strain on you. I had no idea of the impact I have on your life, (and obviously 100's of other people's too!)

You need to understand that this is a very busy time of year. I've been busy with "End of the year tests" and exams for the kids, half days of school, replacing our water heater.....which broke and flooded the kitchen and trying to take advantage of those last few moments of my own. (which are gone as they are now done at school). Not to mention cleaning all that hair out of the drain.

Believe me when I say you have my empathy and I will try to keep you entertained more regularly but you must understand something about me. HELLO!!! The name of my blog is "My ADHD Me"! Remember my profile? I specifically told you on the first day that I am NOT the most consistent person you will ever know. (Look over to your right. It is written right there under my profile.) HOWEVER, I will do my best to blog at least every other day, or every 2 days, sometimes twice a day, sometimes every third day but always by Thursday (except on the 3rd week of the month...) Then it will be Wednesdays or Tuesdays or possibly Monday's after 6PM.

Please also be advised that I have filed a restraining order against you.

Sincerely,
My ADHD Me

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You crack me up. The last line is the best.

The Patterson 5 said...

Any time you write it is sure to be a blessing! Thanks again for the giggle!

Anonymous said...

I'm so confused...(but I was before I read your blog!!)

ET